Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Good captin

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I think it depends a lot on the people who are there. I see these things only as details because I play with some great friends that I also know in real life but yes, if you don't know everyone very good, ever role can be important.

If we stuck only to the captain, I guess his role is to watch how things go, like loans, training bonus, results, inform the rest, etc.
    Exactly!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Clear.
    But I think that the captain can improve the performance of its association. Do you think?
    I think the bigger advantage of the captain is to be very well informed about the game.
    So, if a manager is an active forum member (because here in the forum you can have the most info, sharing experience, bugs-problems of the game, good suggestions) and well informed about this new competition (or the game generally), can be the best captain.
    I wrote about my example. Even spending some time here every day, it was the last day I realized that 6 members better than 5, better than 4 and added the last hour a new member.
    This week end, the forum had 3- 5.000 guests , watching it.
    Now, we 're in 300 guests - LOL
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Honestly, before Association tournament I thought to stop play this game. After close 50 seasons and many titles (including about 150 matches unbeaten in row) and trebles, I got bored, but now I'm thrilled. For first time, now I work with live people in team
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think the bigger advantage of the captain is to be very well informed about the game.
    So, if a manager is an active forum member (because here in the forum you can have the most info, sharing experience, bugs-problems of the game, good suggestions) and well informed about this new competition (or the game generally), can be the best captain.
    I wrote about my example. Even spending some time here every day, it was the last day I realized that 6 members better than 5, better than 4 and added the last hour a new member.
    This week end, the forum had 3- 5.000 guests , watching it.
    Now, we 're in 300 guests - LOL
    I follow (and read) the forum every day from 2012 when I start to play this game. I follow Top Eleven in Facebook and Twitter and Pricop's site - topeleven.info. I can to say I'm very familiar with this game.
    But now in the game there is new rule - a live people in one team. This isn't so simply (I think)

In associations where people dont know each other or havent agreed on some rules before joining its very tough to do a captains job. Especially so now when everything is new.

Thats why i liked the suggestion here that a captain has to be diplomatic and a psychologist lest you frighten away the whole group before you can even bond.

In future i imagine captains to have an important role when teams get stronger and start strategising more. I can imagine a situation where association members form facebook groups and websites to showcase their achievements and create a lively social environment of like minded managers having fun together.

I used to play playstation clubs and im happy now i can get back those feelings playing in an association.

To finish my essay, right now a good captain needs to be patient, send gentle reminders motivations and congratulations. It helps that he also set some ground rules like language to be used in chat and so on.

Have fun managers !

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    What you will doing if some of your members have good team, but poor training bonus and this leads to losses in his games? How you will get him to work harder in training without discouraged him?
    That actually happened with one of the teams. I asked the others to give him a training bonus each to bring him up. It worked. He won his games.

KFC Loella.
    Level 31
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I 'm checking associations with a team I have which isn't in any group (yet), I can see many associations with one only member.
    I wonder why don't they leave "their association" and find someone else and join there.
    maybe because they want to be captains
    (and they 're gonna loose another tournament this weekend) .
    Sometimes a good captain is someone who doesn't care much if he will be the "captain"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12