Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Good captin

Good captin

Guys, what is your opinion, what should do good captin for his Assotiation?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Make every other member a vice captain. Thats what our captain did lol
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I'm a Captain. I give lots of praise and encouragement. I monitor the loan players and ensure the right teams get them as needed. I coerce, congratulate and say good morning to them all. We won our first competition last weekend and we have a good team mixture with good morale.

KFC Loella. Level 31
    17 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I'm a Captain. I give lots of praise and encouragement. I monitor the loan players and ensure the right teams get them as needed. I coerce, congratulate and say good morning to them all. We won our first competition last weekend and we have a good team mixture with good morale.

KFC Loella. Level 31
    17 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    What you will doing if some of your members have good team, but poor training bonus and this leads to losses in his games? How you will get him to work harder in training without discouraged him?

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    What you will doing if some of your members have good team, but poor training bonus and this leads to losses in his games? How you will get him to work harder in training without discouraged him?
    Get the other managers in the Association to use their Bonus Training Session on him...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I'm a Captain. I give lots of praise and encouragement. I monitor the loan players and ensure the right teams get them as needed. I coerce, congratulate and say good morning to them all.
    I 'm a captain but didn't do anything of those above

Make every other member a vice captain. Thats what our captain did lol
    I did that but forget to make vice captain the last member of our group - oops

Our group won the first tournament and we 're in 56 position of world ranking - lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-14-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm a captain but didn't do anything of those above

I did that but forget to make vice captain the last member of our group - oops

Our group won the first tournament and we 're in 56 position of world ranking - lol
    If in your Association you have only pro managers you shouldn't do something special. They will be successful with or without you (like captain). This is clear. But if in your Association there are good (normal) manager with some kind weaknesses, you should help them, but without pushing them too hard. Good captain should be psychologist and diplomat, especially if members in his Association are personalities with temperaments.

I am captain of successful Association (for now) and I am proud of every one member, but I feel I can improve our presentation.

Because of this I started this thread.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Because of this I started this thread.
    good
    I made this post to show that there is no reason to overestimate this position (the captain).
    I didn't have any close contact with my mates before associations tournament.
    The last manager, I found and made a proposal the night before the draw because then I realized that 6 members are better than 5.
    The 4 of the 6 members aren't very experienced managers (less than 10 seasons playing the game).
    The good thing was we 're active and present in our games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think it depends a lot on the people who are there. I see these things only as details because I play with some great friends that I also know in real life but yes, if you don't know everyone very good, ever role can be important.

If we stuck only to the captain, I guess his role is to watch how things go, like loans, training bonus, results, inform the rest, etc.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    good
    I made this post to show that there is no reason to overestimate this position (the captain).
    I didn't have any close contact with my mates before associations tournament.
    The last manager, I found and made a proposal the night before the draw because then I realized that 6 members are better than 5.
    The 4 of the 6 members aren't very experienced managers (less than 10 seasons playing the game).
    The good thing was we 're active and present in our games.
    Clear.
    But I think that the captain can improve the performance of its association. Do you think?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast