Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So what to do?

So what to do?

I've made an association with 6 teams. I'm lvl 44, I'm the captain. But at "standings", I've got the message: "There are not enough football associations in your division." The other 5 team has the same problem. 3 lvl 28, 1 lvl 12, and 1 lvl 1. The next tournament starts in 2 days, 19 hours. I've got the association before the previous tornament started, but nothing happened. What to do? THX!

Send off a support request to Nordeus (? button at the bottom of the menu).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    This is normal when there's not enough Associations in your same Division group. You should start seeing other Associations after the next tournament, but if you don't please contact us using the ingame help

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    what is the division ?
    how comes ? by the server of the captain ?
    On Sunday I couldn't see my team in divisions. It was saying that there aren't enough teams to be in a rank of top100.
    On Monday (late night), I saw that finally there was a division and our group was at position no6 and we got our blue packs.
    I was ready to post it as a bug.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Remember that like in League groups, where there are many League groups of the same level, even if you are in the same Division (for example Bronze 3) as another Association, you may not be in the same "group" of that Division.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sorry Moi.
    Didn't get it.
    let's ask again.
    The asc. group I made, is lv9. It's a group of teams with 5* and some 6* players - nothing special (I mean not too high or too low q).
    The server of that team is an old one and popular (I mean it's no55 , something like this - not a 195 for example, maybe not full yet).
    My other team, with Khris as captain, in a different server, was in a Division group, Sunday morning.
    The first team wasn't. Only on Monday I found us in a division list.
    If we (or the group of the friend who started this thread) are ALL in the same lv now (Bronze 3), that mean after some tournaments, where teams will be in different levels (bronze/silver/gold/ numbers), it will be more rare to be in a division of 100 teams ?
    Or teams with a higher lv (like a Gold 2) , it will be difficult to find opponents to play in a tournament too ?
    Are association teams/group are also separated in servers (like the leagues) ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html