Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Bonuses work in Associations

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there is no reason for a new thread, read above and ask something specific you don't understand .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It is obvious you do not understand my question.
    I can speak Croatian, Italian, French, Spanish, German and English.
    I am sorry i don't speak Greek. Please chose the language where you will understand my question for a God sake.

If this is your best, thank you and good bye.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Dino View Post
    It is obvious you do not understand my question.
    I can speak Croatian, Italian, French, Spanish, German and English.
    I am sorry i don't speak Greek. Please chose the language where you will understand my question for a God sake.

If this is your best, thank you and good bye.

The only obvious thing that is evident here is the fact that you should work on your manners Rev.

Nikolgiorgos obviously has proper-enough handling of the English language that he can easily communicate with everyone else here in the forum community. His account's extensive posting history quite clearly showcases that fact.

I would kindly ask you to show some greater semblance of respect toward your fellow Managers here in the official forum, be it moderators, administrators or basic users.

Now on to your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Dino View Post
    ...I understand how it works with giving one to each other bonus of 4% during the tournament, but what I do not get is HOW IT WORKS WITH TEAM BONUS.

Because, i saw there are some players in every team that are awarded with some bonus points and those bonus points are added to the total points of a team.

How this is distributed or what must be done to get those?

I will reiterate the OP - Each Club in your F.A. group can provide you with extra 4% to any of the four Team Bonuses of your Club (Attack, Defence, Possession, Condition) by issuing a training session with your Club through the F.A.'s "My Association" sub-menu.

These 4% bonuses are added directly to your Club's Team Bonuses pool which would look like this:
    1. You've trained your team 'till you raise your Attack Bonus to 8%.
    2. One of your F.A. team-mates issues a training session with you for an Attack Bonus increase (+4%)
    3. Now you have a total of 12% Attack Bonus for your team. (Only for F.A. matches ofc.)

There is nothing more to it. This is how Team Bonuses are affected by F.A. training sessions.

The base Team Bonuses on the other hand are raised through player training in the "Training" menu.
    The following criteria has to be satisfied in order to gain an increase in any particular Team Bonus:
    - At least 4 players of the same "role" are required to train in order for the Club to gain one of four Team Bonuses, e.g. 4 Defenders.
    - At least 2 Drills of the same type are required in order for a particular Team Bonus to raise, e.g. 2 Defence drills.

NOTE: The better a training session goes, the higher you will raise the bonuses. How good a session goes is decided by many factors, some of which are: player age, player condition, chosen drills, etc.

still do not get me

first of all i apologize it was not my intention to offend anybody, not my style and i do not see i even did, but ok

secondly, i still need some answers on following

let me try to be as clear as i can:

when you click on your association, and then click on overview, then take members tag, you find the names of the players, their won points but also some BONUSES points that are added on the total of points of a team. so those bonus points are important and THOSE points i do not get how some players can get them

is my answer cleaner now? thx

Dreamer
    You mean this?

How Bonuses work in Associations-bonuses.jpg

That's the total amount of times a member increased the bonus of (had a training session with) another member. There's no adding up.

Total points of an association is higher than the sum of points gathered by individual members because you also get points for finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd (not sure about 4th). Maybe that's what is confusing you?

ok, now i see, thx
    Duncton likes this.

tbh, i havent noticed any advantages from that bonus, i think the whole point of this bonus is to let other members know what your plan is for upcomming game, for instance if i ask for att bonus, means i wanna risk and win, so they know its important for them to hold on to the draw etc....

Hi am Nebu, please can you shed some light on Tokens won via FA games?

Thanks.
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Hi am Nebu, please can you shed some light on Tokens won via FA games?

Thanks.
    At the end of the season for gaining or avoiding Promotion/Relegation. Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast