Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By 飞天雪地

Thread: World Top 20 - week 1

World Top 20 - week 1

World Top 20 - week 1-top-20-week-1-associations.jpg

I will update all the top 100!!!!! and I will count how many chineses we have and if it's proportional to the world population as 1/7

LOL

for the same rule should exist the same number of Indians

Click a the 7* FAs and check the biggest win... They just face 4*-5* FAs... the draw are so bad... why this FAs get freecards to farm the weak FAs? They should face each other...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Click a the 7* FAs and check the biggest win... They just face 4*-5* FAs... the draw are so bad... why this FAs get freecards to farm the weak FAs? They should face each other...
    This is fairer than Cup. All teams have same chance to improve team qualities provided that the managers own same resources.

After the strong teams promote to higher association levels, teams with different qualities may gradually separate.

I have not participated in association tournament. I hope I do not misunderstand. BTW, this competition is looked interesting. it's good that managers can cooperate.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I will update all the top 100!!!!! and I will count how many chineses we have and if it's proportional to the world population as 1/7

LOL
    From the names of the Chinese teams, many of them are members of same forum. These teams may be created as a result of coordinations of thousands of managers there with the help of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    From the names of the Chinese teams, many of them are members of same forum. These teams may be created as a result of coordinations of thousands of managers there with the help of the forum.
    You are right on the money cookizzz, the level of activities and coordination on that forum is absolutely mind boggling. I expected my compatriots to do well in this Association format but 10 out of top 20 and 6 out of those 10 are from that forum is just overpowered .

Considering TE is not even a very popular mobile game in China and that players have to go through the trouble of jumping out of the great internet firewall... (I myself live overseas though and I am too lazy to play Association )
    cookizzz likes this.
    铿锵玫瑰

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

LOL
    15 out of top 100 are from that Chinese forum alone so it can be estimated that there should be just under 30 out of top 100 that are from China?
    铿锵玫瑰

I can only say, pls keep a low profile, and some people have been infringed by what your say
    No zuo no die