Robbed of points after game freeze
Have Nordeus robbed me of points after a game freeze? I think they have.
This is something that only seems to happen in this new addition to the game, that being Association games keep freezing up at the start.

Apparently they know about it and "were working on it" according to them in an email to me, after I sent them screenshots and details etc.

Yesterday this happened to me, again! The first game was stuck meaning I couldn't play the next game! We were both given 1 point each and the game was given a 0-0 result, as was the second match too.
Not impressed by this, especially when you read the message on one screenshot about the opposition being "defeated".

Surely if the opposition don't turn up with 11 players, even withstanding loans that are available in this competition then what are they doing even playing in these games, if they can't field a full team? Also if you can't field a full team then surely that constitutes a walkover result
(ie 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 etc) then you should be given all three points. That's what's done when playing for real!
Oh nooooo! Not here.
Not in Top Eleven.
Not with Nordeus!
You get given 1 point (each!) and a 0-0 scoreline! All this, despite the fact the onscreen message says the opposition team were defeated!!

Sunday's first match (Game frozen) This was due to be played at around 4pm

Association Matches frozen but Nordeus declare a draw for the "Defeated" team-screenshot_2016-06-19-17-07-15-resized.jpg

Fixture list showing games (from earlier this morning) with the game "in progress".
Both games were unable to be played and they listed them both as 0-0, even though the first game is "still in play"

Association Matches frozen but Nordeus declare a draw for the "Defeated" team-match-not-played-stuck-resized.jpg

From this morning, within the last hour [now 9am]
Message on screen about the match according to Nordeus and their "answer" is 1 point each and a 0-0 scoreline!

Association Matches frozen but Nordeus declare a draw for the "Defeated" team-match-abandoned-resized.jpg

So beware if you get a stuck screen on an Association game, you could very well end up waiting for over 18 hours next weekend only to find out that Nordeus, in their "infinite wisdom", have awarded you one point each and a 0-0 scoreline, despite the fact that the onscreen message calls the oppostion team "DEFEATED".. they still get a point!