Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't view association matches once the preseason starts

Can't view association matches once the preseason starts

Anyone had problems viewing their last one or two association matches once the preseason period started? Our Association could view other Association members matches just fine but no one could get into and manage their own match. Luckily it didn't matter but.

Dreamer
    I can't put any of my loan player in the lineup because the game doesn't realize as association game is starting.

This needs to be fixed immediately.

Yea the preseason period has seemed to started a day early even before Associations; if I remember correctly there are usually league or CL matches going on after the preseason period starts. Makes no sense.

The thing is as soon as you play your last match of the season the club is put on preseason mode. So somebody forgot about the implication it will have for association matches which the system should have taken account of.

It happens, difficult to get everything working when there are so many components to take into account.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeybrianboy View Post
    Luckily it didn't matter but...
    It mattered to ME. I lost BOTH Assn matches without the ability to see why or change tactics. You know what TopEleven will do about that? NOTHING.

...and just when I was about to take back all the negative stuff I said about them.

Rookie
    T11 needs to fix this problem for next season atleast

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    The "pre-season started one day early" bug is actually an un-fixed bug for a good three years.
    Before the introduction of the Association Mode, there was only one game in the final day of the season, and it worked okay. It was only an inconvenience to not be able to see the "next opponent" after the last game on the second last day of the season.
    But now, since there are three games on the final day of the season, not being able to see any of the three "next opponent" has become a bug that breaks the game on the last day of the season. And not being able to view nor manage both the association games pretty much broke the association mode.

Rookie
    Same here.
    Hope Nordeus fix it for the next season.

More of that preseason bug I believe:

Last association tournament games carried over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    More of that preseason bug I believe:

Last association tournament games carried over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    But the dates shown was thursday, long before pre season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast