Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sparklinginsilence
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: bronze division 1

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    114

    bronze division 1

    according to the tables in the associations game, once you have 250points you are promoted to division 1 and should be able to play friendlies, well our group have 298 and still not be able to do this, anyone got any ideas on this. Or is this another one of so called features of this game that doesnt work like many others that dont.

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    it's not ready yet
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    114
    not ready yet,what sort of game is this, complete and utter joke

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712


    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    114
    are you having a joke, get a grip or have you not spent any money on this game, they should not have put this assoc game out if it was not complete

  6. #6
    Dreamer sparklinginsilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie spence View Post
    according to the tables in the associations game, once you have 250points you are promoted to division 1 and should be able to play friendlies, well our group have 298 and still not be able to do this, anyone got any ideas on this. Or is this another one of so called features of this game that doesnt work like many others that dont.
    Since promotions happen at the end of the season you are technically not in bronze div 1 and thus can not play friendlies. Atleast thats how i understood it.

    Its like qualifying for champions league but the team actually competing in the champions league the following season.

    Note: I haven't watched the Nik's video above, so if there is anything in there that contradicts what im saying you can just call me crazy and ignore my post.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  7. #7
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie spence View Post
    are you having a joke, get a grip or have you not spent any money on this game, they should not have put this assoc game out if it was not complete
    as I wrote somewhere else, sometimes it's better to release a version to the players so spot and fix the problems and the bugs.
    After all, associations it's optional and just for the fun part of the game.


    Note: I haven't watched the Nik's video above, so if there is anything in there that contradicts what im saying you can just call me crazy and ignore my post.
    no, it's just a song from a group I like.
    The name on the song is "Rome wasn't built in a day"
    LOL
    sparklinginsilence likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    71
    I do not agree. We are not testers and i did not sign for any beta-testing program. Testing should be done internally by Nordeus.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Since promotions happen at the end of the season you are technically not in bronze div 1 and thus can not play friendlies. Atleast thats how i understood it.
    Exactly. As the rules say: "When a season ends, your association can stay in the same division, be promoted or be demoted depending on the number of points you earned."