Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Cheating happen in association

Cheating happen in association

I am very angry that some players is now cheating in this association game. In order to get some stars, they intend to loss all their offical matchs. Then, they can lower their level in official game, but they can get more stars in association game. It is not fair for any players try their best to win all matchs even officials or association, like me.....please answers...thxs

Sorry,
    I don´t understand what you are on about ?

"Then, they can lower their level in official game, but they can get more stars in association game"

Here I ve been lost...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    me too, lost in the stars

the point Khris is that associations are full of cheaters.
    That's why we 're failing lately
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I think the OP is referring to sandbagging (tanking), where managers deliberately lose in league play to fair better in associations.

I don't think its clear that sandbagging actually creates an advantage when it comes to association draws, since the draw seems to be based upon quality to some extent. So you get 1 overpowered team with 5 significantly weaker ones, so you're an underdog in the majority of the matchups...

Regardless, associations is a cool concept, but in its current format its extremely broken!
    Level 40 Manager

The theory say that with this system who tank face better teams in associations so is not a theoric advantadge... ¿?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ping Ping View Post
    I am very angry that some players is now cheating in this association game. In order to get some stars, they intend to loss all their offical matchs. Then, they can lower their level in official game, but they can get more stars in association game. It is not fair for any players try their best to win all matchs even officials or association, like me.....please answers...thxs
    in association games your opponents' quality is close to yours, so starts dont matter

Really thxs for you reply. 😄😄I also hope stars is not a matter. However, in top eleven association tutorial, their rule mentioned that stars is only a matter to determine the quality of team. 😰😰 So i feel very confused, I hope top eleven team can give some comments too.

It's called tanking...and it's not cheating.
    Liverpool F.C
    (2010 - Present)

Association
    Captain - Associacion Uruguaya de Futbol

League
    1st Place - Season 2, 4, 13, 18, 19, 22
    3rd Place - Season 1, 6

Champions League
    2nd Place - Season 18
    3rd Place - Season 2

Cup
    3rd Place - Season 13, 19