Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: it's a lie! it's not about stars!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if someone comes here and explain to me how the win bonus works (with solid proves), I promise to send him an official jersey he wants
    me...me..win bonus ehhh..win bonus win with solid prove so win bonus + win ÷ bonus × prove = win win. yesss.
    nik real madrid jersey pls thk.😂
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by bobster View Post
    So I played against a team who is level 39 and I was level 18, overall my team is better than his 116 to 110, and of course I lost the match not by a low score but by more than 2! Why I say it's a lie and it's not about stars is because he's level 39 he could set his win bonus higher than mine since his level is higher than mine I can't not match it and gives his team more advantage than mine. that's why I don't think it's base on stars than it's base on win bonus.

I reckon there should be a limit on the win bonus you can put up to, then it can be base on stars.
    116-110 is a very very small difference. Manager's strategies, formations, and the game's random number generator can easily make the 110 a winner.

Before tonight, I had 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in the previous eight games (over three seasons) against a team that is constantly 20% (one star) higher in rating than my team.

Strategies and formations matter. That's for sure.
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by bobster View Post
    my formation was a counter formation.
    So you thought. Tell us the two team's formations are.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12