Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need 2 active players for promising association.

Need 2 active players for promising association.

Need to get rid of two players who are inactive on the game. Must be active at least once a day on average. English speakers preferred.

Good luck in finding people but in case if you decided somehow to leave your association .. Feel free to join mine "TheBestPr0"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the perfect players for your association. Please do let me know if the offer is still valid

Thanks Ahmed, but I like being captain too much!

Sparkling, the offer is still valid. We have one potential new recruit with a squad rating of 90.5% but I still need at least one more by Monday.

Rookie
    Hello. I would be interested in joining. I am a newbie, playing a couple of weeks. My team is Trafford Eagles. Team rating 86% and climbing. Daily visitor to the site.

Hey PJ

Well so far you are the second best candidate. Obviously I'm going to pick the two people who have the highest %. Can we let you know Monday?

Rookie
    Absolutely.😉

Wicked man. Turns out you're the only candidate and one of the inactives just lost 10-1 so you're in with a good chance!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySniper View Post
    Wicked man. Turns out you're the only candidate and one of the inactives just lost 10-1 so you're in with a good chance!
    Just to update. Going up, no biggie in this league!, Up to 90% now

What position did you finish? I'm in level 18 and a win in my next game gets me my third consecutive title. I just won my first champions league after reaching at least the semis in 6 of my seasons. I love this game! 😂😂😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast