Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Join our superb FA

Join our FA 900+ points

Join our Association
    We are looking for 1 player in our association.
    Klasicni postarji or #2D3QK7
    We got 880 points and headed to Silver division 2, 10 times winners, 3 times second and once third.
    We are looking for one active player that has around 100% team and watch our games regulary.. If u want to join please contact me here first so that i can kick the less active one out..
    Last edited by Boxer9; 09-17-2016 at 07:09 AM.

Rookie
    Hi, I would like to join your association, I have 98% team, I won Cup this season, semifinal in Champions League and also will win League.
    Write me if you are interested
    I'm active every day multiple time a day.
    Last edited by eXtEnDeD; 09-17-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Hi thats some awesome statistic! Today we play final so i cant kick out member right now but if you are tommorow still interested i would be glad if u join us just tell me the name of your team so i eill know its you
    Last edited by Boxer9; 09-17-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Rookie
    Club name: FC Frisky
    Manager: Marco da Costa

You can join now our Association!

Marco you have 75% team, better get stronger for this weekend, or i will have to kick u out if u dont get us some points..

Rookie
    Charming.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjkeogh View Post
    Charming.
    Tell me your FA points and then talk like that

Famous
    Got a guy with a 70% team in my association and he's accumulated 141 points to date. Low quality guy doesn't always hurt the association. Plus he drops our average quality, which lessens the risk of being drawn into a tournament filled with sharks.

Everyone else in our association has +20%+ quality on him, but he's currently #2 on the leaderboard by a wide margin, despite being an underdog every single round.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-24-2016 at 10:12 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Got a guy with a 70% team in my association and he's accumulated 141 points to date. Low quality guy doesn't always hurt the association. Plus he drops our average quality, which lessens the risk of being drawn into a tournament filled with sharks.

Everyone else in our association has +20%+ quality on him, but he's currently #2 on the leaderboard by a wide margin, despite being an underdog every single round.
    That i didn't know but this one didnt start good with 3 matches and 1 point so i guess that he wont bring 100+ points very soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast