Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is this allowed?

Is this allowed?

This weekend we will face this assocation.
    Looks to be one person with 6 accounts. Or at least 4.
    I hope that The persons who set the rules will take a look,and if its not allowed please do something?

PS: we are Ajax
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this allowed?-image.jpg   Is this allowed?-image.jpg  
    LeManiaque likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

Famous
    From my understanding, if his accounts are facebook accounts, then yes, since its against facebook rules to have multiple accounts.

Regarding associations, as long as your group is active and good tactically, it's doubtful he'll be able to manage a tactical chess match with 4-6 accounts
    Level 40 Manager

Well he is able to manage. His record is 14-0-2-0.
    Hope the bosses will kick his but out.
    I play by the rules, so must everybody. (I hope)
    WZAWZDB!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, the only case to report this guy is if you 're in the same league with him and he 's trying to manipulate it.
    Meaning, playing normally with his other accounts vs your team and setting illegal formations vs his top dog team.

btw, I was playing in FA games with a team of a another member who was in vacations.
    it was very difficult to manage two teams so I can't see any advantage to that.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-30-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well, if its allowed, it shouldnt
    WZAWZDB!

why ?
    What is his unfair advantage ?

Rookie
    @ Nikolgiorgos

I don't think it is fair ! my explanations...

A friend of mine was using some accounts seasons ago. I don't remember anymore if he did supports for himself. What is sure : he was in conflict with another player in a forum and this last decided to report the situation to Nordeus. Nordeus sent an alert to my friend, banned the accounts except the one that has be blocked for 1 full week (no management possible). Reason told was it is unfair to support his own team with his other own teams !

So no mind if it was league, Cup or Champion league !!! And no mind if there is same or different levels for own accounts !!! So no mind if in league it appears the best one is managed to benefit lower ones stratégies versus direct opponents (it just grow-up unfair situation, isn't it ?)

Considering this only answer, I CAN SAY playing with 2 to 6 accounts (FB or any others is same) is REALLY UNFAIR.
    As only log in to Top Eleven is sufficient to get support automatically in Association Tournaments.... it is the same issue

@ Barry, So I can say, if you consider that such an association (that won everything or almost : around 800 points) is an illegal option, you just have to report to Nordeus from my point of view !!!

But do it quickly because I don't think if you loose your match versus this association, Nordeus will give you back points and qualification !!!

Famous
    I don't like it either, Barry!

Eric
    playing normally with his other accounts vs your team and setting illegal formations vs his top dog team.
    that's a serious case

it is unfair to support his own team with his other own teams !
    that's not.
    Any experienced player must know that support from friends , is one of the very minor factors that affect a match.
    Personally I believe it's more psychological than practical.
    I also have 5 teams (different levels, in two servers) but never use them to support one of my teams.
    I use only one from the old version, so to have a better picture of the game (the stats) as in the new version you must switch screen to see them and my fingers stuck sometimes lol
    I have enough friends so in every game there are at least ten supporters.
    Barry many times is one of them and can see there Tigran or Rinokeros or none of them.
    I really don't see any advantage to that.

In asc. games, it's even worst because you have to coach those teams - see the stats, oppo rates, think, give bonus, make subs, support the other friends.

As I told above, I played last month in the FA groups of my two teams, with the teams of friends who were in vacations (Beckstar and Alex).
    Sometimes the groups were playing at the same time so I had to coach 4 teams
    It was nightmare and I 'm sure I lost some games/points because of that.

Is this allowed?-4-devices.jpg
    Coaching 6 teams at the same time ?
    Sorry, I still cannot see any advantage to that.

But do it quickly because I don't think if you loose your match versus this association, Nordeus will give you back points and qualification !!!
    not enough time.
    Even nord guys deserve a week end

I dont wanna judge if it is fair or not.
    I just dont like it. Assocation should be fun between 12 people, not 7.
    But i wont report it. Just wanted your opinions.
    If it is illegal, Nordeus should sonething do about it. If it is legal, I spoke my mind
    WZAWZDB!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast