Thread: Looking for new association

Looking for new association

I'm currently in a solid association, but it's not as active as I would like. Since I joined we have gone from 400 points and a 2-1-1-5 record to 775 and likely 800+ after today... or a 7-0-1-0 in my stay. But we only get about 2 other players giving bonuses, it's rare that they attend matches, and often my loaned players end up playing out of position.

What I'm looking for is a US based association with matches in the evenings. (I don't know the GMT numbers). I'm currently between 90-105% depending on how I adjust my roster. I attend most matches and often offer my better players for loan. I'd like to be in a reliable association where players know the mechanics, are active, and willing to discuss strategies...but not a hardcore group that requires attendance at ALL matches-- I work and have an active family, so can't sign up for that.

Respond here or PM me if interested. I won't be leaving my current one unless I find something better. My current FA is SRW9FN and Trego7 is my team if you want to look me up

still looking...

association name : STARS UNITED : Stars United
    code: #VNH179

You can join our association....completely active
    Association name :- Rising starz
    code:-#9D0R74

Currently its in silver division 1
    we need 2 good players ...
    target to platinum