Thread: Ambitious, Gold 3 Association Hiring!

Rookie

Ambitious, Gold 3 Association Hiring!

Hi managers,

today I had to kick out one inactive manager from our association who has abandoned the game. We are hiring the best manager to replace him.

Currently we are Gold 3 with secured promotion to Gold 2, meaning our managers now receive 30 tokens. We have won 13 first places, 5 second places, 7 third places, 1 fourth place. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

Currently, we have one open position. If you are interested, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Reply to this post if you have any questions.

Santa1212

Hi Santa,

I have been following your association from sometime as one of my T11friends Shelley is in there. So I can tell you that the person you booted was Arunmahesh something. I would like to apply for your association. I am just Level 4 but I train my players and have won the league every time till now and leading this time as well. Also in CL final this time with already a previous CL win. I am active with bonus and training (bonus can be verified from current association "indian association". Currently at 110% on my level with team average age 19.7 with many quick trainers. If possible I would like to join.
    IGN: Priyankar Dutta
    Club name: Chelsea
    Current association: indian association
    Gold 3

I am not sure if we can apply to an association that is full so have not left my association so as to not lose my points and bonus. If I get a positive response from you then will leave and join you.

Rookie
    Hi Jedi, thanks for your reply and offer. At this time, our association has been fulfilled but I have not the best feeling about the guy we accepted yesterday (simply because since yesterday he has not said a word) and because I like what you write about yourself, your team, your achievments, your work etc., I will gladly make a room for you. So if you confirm you will join, I will terminate the silent guy and welcome you to the Night Attackers.

Please let me know.

Santa

I will join. If you can do it in next 6 hrs then I can join before the tournament starts. I will keep checking in every 30 mins to see if there is space today.

Otherwise please boot after the tournament and I will join on Sunday when the new season starts.

Thanks.

Rookie
    Space created

Sent request to join

Hey Santa,

I am looking for a new association. My team is over 110% . I am active throughout the day every day and watch all matches and give loan players and all bonuses.

derek