Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Captain firing ppl

Captain firing ppl

Hi the captain in my association decided to fire 3 players out of the blue, today just before the update. Will they get the tokens? We just got to Platinum.

If we create a new association will we start at the bottom? It seems a huge flaw in the system if so. We 6 took this assoc from copper 3 to platinum. Players should keep somehow their level.

Any way around this?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Will they get the tokens?
    yes

If we create a new association will we start at the bottom?
    yes

Any way around this?
    no, next time find a better captain
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

we are an ambitious association looking for 2 active players we are in gold 2 division so u and ur friend could join reply if interested

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Turmoil23 View Post
    Hi the captain in my association decided to fire 3 players out of the blue, today just before the update. Will they get the tokens? We just got to Platinum.

If we create a new association will we start at the bottom? It seems a huge flaw in the system if so. We 6 took this assoc from copper 3 to platinum. Players should keep somehow their level.

Any way around this?
    Hi, I am looking for one active player for our ambitious Gold1 association if they dont have where to play, please tell them to apply to the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Thanks!
    Santa