Thread: Looking for Platinum or Gold 1

Looking for Platinum or Gold 1

Hi, I need a new challenge with an active association. Have just left a Gold 1 association due to lack of activity by a couple of members. I am level 35, 111% quality, undefeated in league this season and last, averaging two trophies a season for the last seven seasons. I have never tanked (never needed to). Have never missed a tournament bonus since FA started (even when away on holidays). I loan players (full squad), attend games, max out training bonuses, strategise, etc. Around 300 points since FA started. Happy to send screenshots via PM.

Looking to join for this weekend. Ideally Platinum, or about to join Platinum, as want a challenge (the tokens are just a bonus, already have hundreds in reserve). I do not want to join anyone that has or has had loan exploiters. With all due respect, I am not interested in anything less than Gold 1. The only exception would be if you're in Gold 2 and have a lot of points so possible to go straight to Platinum from Gold 1 next season. Prefer home games from GMT 11pm - 2pm.

Cheers, Savage.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Hi, I need a new challenge with an active association. Have just left a Gold 1 association due to lack of activity by a couple of members. I am level 35, 111% quality, undefeated in league this season and last, averaging two trophies a season for the last seven seasons. I have never tanked (never needed to). Have never missed a tournament bonus since FA started (even when away on holidays). I loan players (full squad), attend games, max out training bonuses, strategise, etc. Around 300 points since FA started. Happy to send screenshots via PM.

Looking to join for this weekend. Ideally Platinum, or about to join Platinum, as want a challenge (the tokens are just a bonus, already have hundreds in reserve). I do not want to join anyone that has or has had loan exploiters. With all due respect, I am not interested in anything less than Gold 1. The only exception would be if you're in Gold 2 and have a lot of points so possible to go straight to Platinum from Gold 1 next season. Prefer home games from GMT 11pm - 2pm.

Cheers, Savage.
    Hello. We play our home games at 11pm GMT. Have sent you a PM. Night Attackers, Gold 1.