Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kurowasan

Thread: Question about matches.

Post Question about matches.

Hello Top 11 community,

I have a question about the games themselves (or maybe a few questions).
    I've been doing very well in the league and cups, like, I won my league, did decent in cups but...

... I tend to get owned in association matches. Like, 5-0, 6-0. It has happened a few times during this season, yet my players are in a great shape,
    I tend to use 4-4-2, and 4-5-1V, I played on my opponents' weakness. Besides, my opponents are nothing special, same quality as mine, pretty much.
    The only thing is, I am levl 5 and tend to play against lvl 30+ players...

So my questions would be, is there a good reason why I get crushed like that? Is it just... random, or does it have to be with the fact I play against high level players (in that case, that would be hella unfair!).

Thanks

There was an issue regarding Association matches this weekend, but this weekend only. So if you lost with unusually large scores it's because you played against higher level opponents.

Here is the link, you'll find information about this issue there.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...%EF%BC%9F.html

But this situation is not normal, so if you lost heavily prior to this weekend it was because your opponents played better or got a bit lucky.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Oh I see! Yeah it happened only yesterday and today.
    I totally missed that thread, so thanks a lot!
    axd23 likes this.