Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiger_Tear

Thread: Lightning Squad association

Lightning Squad association

Hi, we are curently looking for an active member which needs to be active in the tournament matches, to keep his bonuses to max and to provide bonuses to other members.
    If it was not for the bug we could have been in Gold 1 but atm we are back in Gold 2. We are UK based association with home matches at 16:00 gmt.
    Tag can be seen in the screenshot attached. Good luck all!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tiger_Tear; 03-07-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Love this Association.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger_Tear View Post

Hi, we are curently looking for an active member which needs to be active in the tournament matches, to keep his bonuses to max and to provide bonuses to other members.
    If it was not for the bug we could have been in Gold 1 but atm we are back in Gold 2. We are UK based association with home matches at 16:00 gmt.

Great Association with 20 tournament wins!

Come and join our association, looking for a new member.

We are still looking for a new member as sadly one of our dearest member decided to retire from the game. We are atm in Gold 2.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    We are still looking for a new member as sadly one of our dearest member decided to retire from the game. We are atm in Gold 2.

Seem very good association, I will join at the end of this season if there is still open spot (I don't want to abandon my current on middle of season)
    I'm currently >106% quality. Hope to be accepted

Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    Seem very good association, I will join at the end of this season if there is still open spot (I don't want to abandon my current on middle of season)
    I'm currently >106% quality. Hope to be accepted
    Ok, i will let you know if there is a free space at the end of the season which it might be the case.

112000 likes this.

Dreamer
    We still have an opening in our association for 1 member.
    Currently in GOLD2 (missed Gold 1 by 10 points last time).
    Need a minimum 80% team with a manager fully active on chat and having high training bonuses.
    Exchange of bonus for association tournaments is also a must!!!
    PM me your along with your team screenshots or send a request to join directly to "Lightning Squad" #4DGQKV

Dreamer
    We are still looking for 1 player.
    Join us in our journey to Platinum guys!!!!
    PM me or send a request to join

Hello.

We're looking for a new member for our Lightning Squad association, which is currently in Gold 1 with 1100 points. Our members have 2x 96%, 106, 116, 127 %, so it would be nice if you had at least 100% quality, the more the better, and that you would be present at all association matches. We also loan players, improve bonuses and talk in chat...

You can write the details about yourself here and then our captain may choose one of you.
    Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 05-09-2017 at 07:23 PM.

We are still have an open position for the right manager. At the moment we are in Gold 1. "Lightning Squad" #4DGQKV