Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ThomasJPitts
  • 1 Post By Svenson
  • 2 Post By Santa1212

Thread: 6 stars manager 108% looking for an active and ambitious association

Exclamation 6 stars manager 108% looking for an active and ambitious association

Please contact me if your association is looking for a very active and reliable, ambitious manager.
    Currently I'm in a silver 2 association but with only 3 active members...
    On association weekends I'm used to train with association members and, when needed, I can loan some players ( depends on my squad status at that moment offcourse 😉)

So don't hesitate to contact me!

Greetz,

Svenson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 stars manager 108% looking for an active and ambitious association-img_0378.jpg  

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenson View Post
    Please contact me if your association is looking for a very active and reliable, ambitious manager.
    Currently I'm in a silver 2 association but with only 3 active members...
    On association weekends I'm used to train with association members and, when needed, I can loan some players ( depends on my squad status at that moment offcourse )

So don't hesitate to contact me!

Greetz,

Svenson
    We are looking for clubs to join our association. We desire active clubs with nice people to push our association further.

About my club:
    Name: The Pitts FC (UK)
    Player since: 08 December 2013 (44 seasons)
    Manager level: 38

My association: Natural Born Winners #HAP0QM in gold division 2, currently with 1002 points.

We currently have achieved 15 1sts, 8 2nds, 8 3rds and 9 4ths.
    Svenson likes this.

Thx for your reply!
    I had a quick look at your association and will consider your offer. I'll let you know my decision within a week!

Grtz,

Svenson
    ThomasJPitts likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenson View Post
    Thx for your reply!
    I had a quick look at your association and will consider your offer. I'll let you know my decision within a week!

Grtz,

Svenson
    Think about timing so that wherever you join, you are with them before midweek. The next tournament is decided on the Thursday with it being the last of the cycle.

You're exactly the sort of player we're looking for!
    Check us out - currently in Gold 2, looking to get back to Gold 1
    Spartans - #1O2D6W

my assotiaon is on gold 1 and we looking for anew active manager also...we are #OPJ96P....check on us
    Last edited by José Carlos Matias; 03-30-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Rookie
    Hi Svenson, I have read your post. We have an association, currently we are Gold2, secured promotion to Gold1 already. I founded the association the first day this functionality has been launch - because I love this game and want to use every feature it offers At this very beginning, I found 5 managers, some of them great, some of them good, and we started to win and promote.

Since that time, many things have changed, but one basic thing has remained and will NEVER change. At this very beginning I clearly stated our goal: to get to platinum and to stay there. And this clear goal is something which has not changed and which we will achieve, no doubts.

At Gold1 level, it is no longer enought to _have_ a good team and think it will keep winning. The point is that this is exactly the way it worked in the past - when we were Bronze or Silver, having a good and prepared teams was enough to win and promote: you did not need to do more, you did not need to maintaint the tactics, work with formations, react during the game etc. etc.

Now this is not enough anymore. Many managers have understood and changed their approach, some have not. Managers who have not need to be replaced, after many many warnings and chances given. And that is what we are doing right now. Next week I will have one open position as we agreed with one of our managers he will leave us because he is not able to watch the games anymore.

So: maybe you are a dedicated manager who loves the game, who wants to win every match, who wants to be succesfull, who wants to learn more every day, who wants to discuss the tactics, who wants to get the newest know-how and to share his.

Maybe you currently play in association, but maybe you are not 100% convinced its members are 100% dedicated. Maybe you do not see the focus or dedication of your captain or co-captain. Maybe you are not sure how the future will look like. Maybe you can imagine a different approach, maybe you would expect a different approach, maybe you ask your teammates to show a different approach - and you do not see any change. Maybe you start beeing frustrated. Maybe you just do not trust the future.

Then - take a decision, quit your current unsatisfactory job, and join us. I can guarantee that with us, you __will__ get to Platinum. Because we will not stop working, being active, change things, improve, learn, discuss, communicate, search - as I am doing right now - until we finally get there. And we will.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Or come and take a look - Night Attackers, #L2PNXY (we play our home games at 11PM GMT+1 - is the time ok for you?).

Santa
    raj9 and Metler like this.