Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold 2 Association "BangerCrew" looking for 1 new active manager!

Gold 2 Association "BangerCrew" looking for 1 new active manager!

Hello Managers!

We are "BangerCrew", currently in Gold 2, if it weren't for the bug in FA last weekend, we would have stayed in Gold 1.
    Association Tag : #2CUP22
    We are now looking for 1 very active manager. All other 5 managers in our association are very active and sociable.
    We have three Italians, one Russian, we can talk in English, Italian or Russian.
    Three of us are 110%+ ability and are keen to strengthen our squad, we discuss tactics and formation.
    Moreover, we watch our members League, Champions League and Cup game.
    The time of our home match is CET 19:00.

Requirement:
    1. Ability: > 105%
    2. All training bonuses10% every day.
    3. Give bonuses to other managers.
    4. Attend the matches as much as possible.
    5. Willing to change your tactics against different opponents and has a high winning rate
    6. Willing to strengthen your squad, and help other members with loan.

Come and join us!

Gold 2 Association "BangerCrew"  looking for 1 new active manager!-img_4525.jpgGold 2 Association "BangerCrew"  looking for 1 new active manager!-img_4526.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OneUnited FC View Post
    Hello Managers!

We are "BangerCrew", currently in Gold 2, if it weren't for the bug in FA last weekend, we would have stayed in Gold 1.
    Association Tag : #2CUP22
    We are now looking for 1 very active manager. All other 5 managers in our association are very active and sociable.
    We have three Italians, one Russian, we can talk in English, Italian or Russian.
    Three of us are 110%+ ability and are keen to strengthen our squad, we discuss tactics and formation.
    Moreover, we watch our members League, Champions League and Cup game.
    The time of our home match is CET 19:00.

Requirement:
    1. Ability: > 105%
    2. All training bonuses10% every day.
    3. Give bonuses to other managers.
    4. Attend the matches as much as possible.
    5. Willing to change your tactics against different opponents and has a high winning rate
    6. Willing to strengthen your squad, and help other members with loan.

Come and join us!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4525.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	78894Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4526.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	78895
    My ability is 94% and training is 6percent minimum daily. Level 9. But very high winning rate. Achievements as follows

No season has gone trophy less in my 9 seasons.
    1 treble (if you add the FA my association won that season that's actually 4)
    5 doubles
    3 times second
    1 perfect season with 26 League wins out of 26 games and only 13 goals conceded all season.
    Currently top of my league with 5 wins out of 5 and no goal conceded.

Always changing formation for every game with a very deep squad. (25 players). Looking to leave my current association as the members have become inactive.

Please send in your request, the position is still available.

OK. Will do.

Hi. I've requested. My team name is Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by faldobisney View Post
    Hi. I've requested. My team name is Masters.
    I am terribly sorry. One of our vice captain declined your request while I was asleep. Anyway, I saw you already joined another association, so, good luck and enjoy the game!

Yeah. Thanks.

is the position still open? I'm interested in joining your team. my team name is Rotterdamn FC if you'd like to check.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm searching for an active association with fluent english speakers. Your association looks very good and i would like to join. I'm about 92% strength, but im making my team better and better every day. I'm friendly and very active, 40% bonuses every day. I play this game 5 years with pauses, so i know the tactics brilliantly. I hope my team quality wont be a problem. I'm leading my league currently and aiming for treble. I hope you will recruit me :-)
    Crimson Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by ditsa View Post
    is the position still open? I'm interested in joining your team. my team name is Rotterdamn FC if you'd like to check.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

Hello! The position is still open, please send in your request so we can check your squad. Thank you! :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast