Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEEDED* Active manager(s) to join our assosiation.

*NEEDED* Active manager(s) to join our assosiation.

We want to find someone who is active to join our assosiation..We have two memebers who may get kicked as are inactive and seeing as we are challenging for Platinum, we need all active managers. Come on then lads, lets see who has the abilities and determination to join..We are a friendly bunch who win, draw or lose continue to try help eachother out. We are at Gold level now so with one or two active members who continue to show up to train and attend assosiation matches who knows what heights we can reach.

THANKS IN ADVANCED.

What minimum percentage do you require? And can you share your association tag?

Cyrmu am byth is our association mate nd the player IL will kick out r 80% mostly mate why what percentage r u then again if u turn up makes the difference for us all anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    What minimum percentage do you require? And can you share your association tag?

HI mate, #cymruambyth What percentage are you?

around 90%

Yeah mate it's Betta then we got nd I can loan player out for u

Sounds good mate. We have an asspsiation match on in around 20-30mins and after that we will kick someone out and you can join. We can also loan you players also.

If you are active in association, I could leave my current one in my main account with 96%. My 2nd acc. has 90%

Yeah our matches kick off in a few minutes but after that I will kick one out nd u join mate seam like ul b a good addition

We are very active mate. We train, loan players. Obviously the higher you are the better my friend. Fellow manager, would you like to join?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast