Thread: Gold 3 Association looking for an active manager.

Gold 3 Association looking for an active manager.

After our first tournament this season one of our players stepped down because of lack of free time to dedicate to the game.

Fyi, we need another 124 points to promote to Gold 2.

The manager interested must have team quality close to or above 6 stars and be present during the Tournament matches. That's basically all I require. As far as training bonuses are concerned, I believe it goes without saying that if you are really interested in winning and earning as many tokens as possible you'll want to make sure that your team is well trained.

If you're interested I'll pm you our Association's tag for you to check out and exchange further info.
    Last edited by axd23; 04-09-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Anyone?

Hey. I am active daily and unless the games are in the middle of the night i should be able to watch the games aswell. My team isnt 6 but 5stars although its growin pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimamz View Post
    Hey. I am active daily and unless the games are in the middle of the night i should be able to watch the games aswell. My team isnt 6 but 5stars although its growin pretty fast.
    What is the % of your team?

AQ of 87,3% and an attacking quality of 107%.I'm very active aswell