Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Erring Tacticians

We are still recruiting. Don't think twice, send an application and get onboard!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 04-11-2017 at 12:27 AM.
    brolly likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Ok, we are full. Thank you very much!
    It wasn't our day.

One of our most prolific members has decided to abandon the game after having been trolled by that crazy engine for too many times. Not that I can blame him, as I'm on the verge of leaving this sinking ship myself, if those; "it wasn't our day", "to lose against this opponent is a surprise, We're fairly equal teams on paper", "The opponent's defenders managed to win duels against our attackers" or similar **** continues to appear more often than not.

That being said, "The Erring Tacticians" are once again in search for a serious reinforcement.

Ideally, you're a Nordeus developer and know the engine in and out!
    Preferably, you're a dedicated player managing a goddamn team of at least six ****ing stars...
    Desirably, you can type some words on that goddamn keyboard of yours and know a **** about tactics and sharing bonuses...

On top of all that, you're a night-bird, as our home matches take place at 7 PM GMT and you may be involved playing association tournaments while you already should be in bed. So, 7 PM GMT it is, that is 9 PM CEST for European terrestrials, the rest of the world may use ****ing Duckduckgo or freaking Google to find out about their local time zone.

Our internal recruiting process begins after we finish our involvement in this weeks edition of; "which association gets trolled best?"
    May the engine be with you!
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

We are complete again, after welcoming back one of our former members.
    That said, please do not send your applications anymore, couldn't hardly sleep the last two nights while sifting through zero, nada, zip applications...

Welcome back, BvB, let's kick some assess, or get kicked into the same by the engine...
    madflo19 likes this.

Heh I got a nice group of guys I've joined up with last season & we're doing good I'd say, despite the ****ing game engine screwing around every now & then. We're aiming for Platinum in a couple of seasons hopefully.

I usually maintain a solid 6* squad & am pretty active. Would have loved to join your team otherwise. Seems like a fun bunch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    MiddleEarth likes this.

Indeed, we're a funny bunch of addicts, but the fun factor has taken a knock within the last couple of seasons, yet, we are still here, grinding our way through that bloody engine. As Nordeus people would say; "rest assured I'm forwarding your intention towards our group!"

I have you within my notes, you never know who's up next to get frustrated by that magic black-box.

I'll try to get my hands on that source code of that bloody engine, somehow, to make some corrections..
    Palash Mitra likes this.

interested in joining "The Erring Tacticians",
    please put me on your waiting list!

What is your level?

What is the current quality of your team and what was it on the first day of current season?
    101% on day 15, forgot % on day 1

Are you a token buyer? How much do you buy every season?
    nope, never bought a single token

Do you tank? What is your training strategy? In a few words.
    no, training bonuses maxed every day

What is your formation(s) and how do you choose it?
    5-3-2 after lots and lots of experimenting

please let me know if you have a spot,
    cheers!
    Last edited by taroz23; 06-13-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12