Thread: Unfair Asso

Unfair Asso

This Asso mode is very unfair and its never running fair,normal. If my team has better skills then i hasnt seldom a chance for win (in Asso not League) and i can try a formation what i will.
    The best was this Sundayfinal, we played draw, I played last match and it was draw so we play Overtime (penaltyshoot).
    And i must see that i has only 5trys and my opponent has 6 (he won) and he has starteg the penaltyshoot. WTF is that? Thats not normal and not fair. This idea from asso is a good idea because its running **** and very unfair many peoples aggree with me.
    This game makes only reducingupdates not more and after update is before update (solving the troubles what they has doing with last new update :P)
    many peoples are unhappy with many things about this game and i also and it was the last month that i has buyed anything in this game.
    Because i do not often pay things in this game

Unfair Asso-assolost.jpg
    Last edited by Mario Kremser; 05-21-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Now its 3:18 and a new day in top11 and now i can see result
    Unfair Asso-assolost4.jpg
    And gives us the win

And he has written this "Opponent hasnt enough Players" Because he had played with enough players

Unfair Asso-assolost3.jpg

Because which match has i watched????? They make fantasy. Then ive watched my match i played at last

Unfair Asso-assolost5.jpg