Thread: Association vacancies, Gold Division 2

Association vacancies, Gold Division 2

Hello, I am looking for two new members to join our association, the Kalsbeek Kings. Next sason we will be competing in the Gold Division 2 and pushing for promotion to Gold 1 and the 50 token reward that that brings. As you can see from the attachments below, we are experienced with generally a good win record and all of our members are either 5 or 6 stars. We all play the game daily and keep up to date with training and matches etc.

There is no specific requirements in terms of team % or club level for new members, as long as they are of a reasonable standard, the more important thing is that you play actively, keep up with your training bonuses, play as many of the association matches as possible and will participate in the giving and taking of loan players. If you are interested send a request to 'Kalsbeek Kings' so I can check out your team.

Thanks

[I HAVE NOW FILLED THE VACANCIES SO THERE ARE NO MORE SPACES AVAILABLE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Association vacancies, Gold Division 2-img_0780.jpg   Association vacancies, Gold Division 2-img_0781.jpg  
    Last edited by Super-Mane; 05-28-2017 at 11:01 AM.

i have requested to join

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have filled the vacancies in the association so there are now no more places available.

One opening in my association

THE NORTH
    GOLD 2

Please be active

Thank you