Thread: Join our push for platinum

Join our push for platinum

Wer lookin for a dedicated player to join us in try to get to platinum league Wer in gold one nd wer staying there so far we r al always on nd give loans if needs b nd bonuses r always done
    Last edited by Gareth Davies; 06-12-2017 at 08:04 AM. Reason: No reason

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Davies View Post
    Wer lookin for a dedicated player to join us in try to get to platinum league Wer in gold one nd wer staying there so far we r al always on nd give loans if needs b nd bonuses r always done
    May I join, I'm active and have a good team(100%) and always ready to give bonuses

I would like to join your association my team name is D-Generation X i'm level 1 at nearly 100% Ive already got a team at level 25 and know what it takes to get to platinum

Hello.
    My team is perfect. I am 112%
    Team name is F.C. Tender
    I am looking for good association

My team is the Lords of Light 114% with reasonable players in reserve. I play daily and 99% of tournaments.

My team is jako fc
    And I'm a very active member 5 étoiles ⭐️ 41 level

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Davies View Post
    I got 2 players for you 7star team 122% rating and 6 star team 113% rating... if both can join your group then it will be great.. very active and just like you; loans bonuses and training is always given before any association

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk