Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RobertoMRF

Thread: Looking for a gold association

Looking for a gold association

Hi, I'm based in England and I have a Level 15 Club, first eleven 7 stars 120%
    Looking for another association with minimum 3 active members and Gold 3
    I can bring a friend in association, he have 3 titles in last 3 seasons, and in last season he won the Title, Cup and UCL
    BeckStar likes this.

If you're still looking for a association:

#YXVNAX (ULTRA EMPIRE)

Current Stats: 30-4-4-7
    we're a group of 4 active players and we're all 100%+
    our association is in gold 2 but right now we're just with 4 guys so it's hard to promote.
    hopefully you and your friend will join us!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoMRF View Post
    Hi, I'm based in England and I have a Level 15 Club, first eleven 7 stars 120%
    Looking for another association with minimum 3 active members and Gold 3
    I can bring a friend in association, he have 3 titles in last 3 seasons, and in last season he won the Title, Cup and UCL
    Hey mate
    If you are still interested, we're a Gold 1 Association, pushing for Platinum this season. We're quite active, sharing bonuses, players & discussing tactics for the tourney's.

We're looking to replace one player who's caught up with exams & falling short on activity. We might replace another team too if he isn't active enough over the next couple of weekends. We can accommodate your friend too, in that case. But can't promise anything right away.

Drop me a line if you wanna join us & we'll make room. Cheers!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hey bro my association name is Black unicorn. We are in gold 1 currently we are a team of 5 members and all are active. We would like you to join us and help us reach platinum league. Please do message me if you want tl join. I assure you will like are association and have a good time.

Reply and we will make space for you and your friend... gold 2... 3 players with 6+stars I have 7 stars... very active and regular with trainings bonuses and loans... let me know cheers