Thread: Looking for Gold/platinum association

Looking for Gold/platinum association

Looking for association to join. Left gold 1 association because they are not serious. Am an active member, level 8, top performer and always on 100+ stars

Rookie
    Check our Squad by searching for #YXVNAX (Ultra Empire).

Hi, my association is black unicorn we are in gold one and looking to promote to platinum.we are a team of 5 active members. We need your assistance to help us reach our goals. Are team has very good squads and we look to progress.

Hey mate
    If you are still interested, we're a Gold 1 Association, pushing for Platinum this season. We're quite active, sharing bonuses, players & discussing tactics for the tourney's.

We're looking to replace one player who's caught up with exams & falling short on activity. We might replace another team too if he isn't active enough over the next couple of weekends.

You need to have a 100+ team, maintain good bonuses & share them, attend matches & share players if possible.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Cheers !
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaramz View Post
    Looking for association to join. Left gold 1 association because they are not serious. Am an active member, level 8, top performer and always on 100+ stars

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Looking for Gold/platinum association-screenshot_20170616-130009.jpg