Thread: Looking for an active association with mutual cooperation

Looking for an active association with mutual cooperation

Hello I am new to this place

Currently at lv22, im looking for an association with all active players who are going to communicate, loan players and have fun together.
    6 star team at present. Even better if theres a whatsapp group so to talk and remind, lets say, about time of matches as im pretty forgetful.
    Level ain't the most crucial point, really need players offering mutual assistance to continue and play.

Feel free to comment!

I have the same problem... I am lookingoing for a new team or revamp the present one... 3 are active and 3 are inactive includes the captian... if you want to form a new team hit me up... we can start from the bottom..

Quote Originally Posted by neillvev8 View Post
    Hello I am new to this place

Currently at lv22, im looking for an association with all active players who are going to communicate, loan players and have fun together.
    6 star team at present. Even better if theres a whatsapp group so to talk and remind, lets say, about time of matches as im pretty forgetful.
    Level ain't the most crucial point, really need players offering mutual assistance to continue and play.

Feel free to comment!
    Hi man, The Death Angels is the association u are looking for we are fun and very talkative and active at the same time we are in Gold 1 at the moment and we will stay in it next season but we hope we could move to platinium next season so priveat message me if u are interested so we can make a place for u.

Join black unicorn we are in gold 1 with 5 active players. Reply if youn want to join

Dreamer
    PM me. We are a nice bunch, no whatsapp but we have a private FB group. We are currently 10 points away from promotion to Gold 1 but one of our players is retiring.

Rookie
    We have 2 slots from a member who stopped playing TE (his 2 teams). We are finishing Gold 2 and promoting to Gold 1 next season. Let me know if you want to join. We like everyone with full training bonus and to discuss association matches and beyond. Images from a week ago:

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

sorry but i d been on a trip in the last few days... if ur association still needs a player then reply or pm me
    and sorry for not replying in these few days