Thread: Looking for active players. Starting from bottom.

Talking Looking for active players. Starting from bottom.

Natinoality : international
    Required quality : doesn't matter, as long as you have at least one trophy last season or came in second.
    Name : The Red Lions. ( it's the one with red lions fc in it )
    Home match time : 15:00 gmt
    Hi. I just made this association, all I need is active players, I don't care what you're quality is ( if you're active then it's good anyway ). I will be starting from the bottom and working my way to the top. The captain position is also up for grabs at the end of season 95 as i will be temporarily quitting the game because of school stuff. So the best performing player will be awarded captain's band. But whoever the new captain is, i need u to close the association at 5 members so i can come back to it next summer. I decided to make this association because, i first started to play in moroccan associations, but my association members were pretty bad and inactive. Then I went on to international and that is by looking for associations here, but most of the associations here need at least 100%, and I'm barely 80%, and i really want to play association matches because :
    1- i get experience from them, and get to try out new tactics and stuff and win some nice prizes.
    2- They don't effect condition
    3- I'll have more things to do on this game.
    So If you're willing to join just send a request and I'll see your stats.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Haitoreas; 07-24-2017 at 07:45 PM.