Thread: 1 member needed

1 member needed

hi, i just had to remove 1 member from my association as he has not been logging in, training or giving the rest of us a bonus by training with the rest of us. we are a strong association, our record is 8 times 1st place, 1 x 2nd, 1 x 3rd and 0 x 4th. yes 8 times winners out of 11 tournaments. we already have enough points for promotion at the end of the season. we are lookign for a serious player who plays every day.

so we now have space for 1 new member. rules are simple, be active, no tanking players unless you play your strongest team in association games, be sure to keep your training level up. the last guy has not trained his team for 2 weeks, that is not good enough. going into association games with training bonus of 0% for 2 weeks in a row is not good enough. if you dont have time to train or play, at least make effort to train with association members and give a bonus to the rest of us.

if you want to join a good association, search for SPURS COCKERELS and i will accept the best applicant before the next tournament on friday.

just want to add, english language not important but it helps with the chat if you can understand english or have a way to translate. also our home game are currently at 11pm UK time but i can change it to 10pm if it helps people in central europe who cant stay up late.

someone asked what division we are in. Bronze 1, we have been promoted every season since we were formed. we have 706 points at the moment, we only need 450 to go up to silver so we are already there. by the end of this season we will probably have enough points to get to silver 1 if not more. we have always won association standings too so we have been getting 10 morale boosters as prizes for that each season.

here is a link to our association #U9RHJ9 hope that helps, cheers

previous empty position has been filled, however there is another person in our association who has stopped playing and is letting the rest of us down. i plan to remove him after the end of the current tournament so anyone searching for a good consistent association keep checking this space or keep an eye on our membership as we will soon be down to 5/6. We will need another member before next weekend, cheers

Is ur association in platinum league