Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By streety

Thread: Active manager with 6 stars team looking for an association in Platinum or G1

Pro

Active manager with 6 stars team looking for an association in Platinum or G1

Kindly type the name of your association ONLY if it has AT LEAST: at the end of the ....

1st week: 1150 points
    2nd week: 1230
    3rd week: 1300
    4rth week : 1350

Make sure that your association is not closed !

Pro
    What is ur current quality % and do you power train to sustain it every season?
    The Best of the Best

Cranleigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    The first week is about to end and I am now 105 % as usual ... expecting to reach 116-120% at the end of the season since all my team is below 21 years.

I am in an association with 1160 pts now and expecting to stay in G1 in the worst scenario or promote to Platinum...
    it's my 6th month with them ... we reached platinum once...
    Your association should have much better quality managers if you want me to join yours...

If you would like to merge our two associations to create a super association let me know to see how we can arrange it

Pro
    My association currently has about 1060 pts and we might not get promoted to platinum div this season there are 2 teams with over 110% quality that usually finish the season in excess of 120% contact me if u are still interested
    The Best of the Best

Come and join... You'll Never Walk Alone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by streety View Post
    Come and join... You'll Never Walk Alone

We are in the platinum division, with 1150ish points. 5 active members all around 100%

Pro
    you were in platinum last season and you were relegated to G1 with 1150 this season... I am not very excited to move because the quality of the members is not perfect ... their results last season in league CL and cup don't show they are ambitious or hard fighters so if you didn't collect 1350 this season you won't receive any token ... thanks for the offer and good luck mate
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-30-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    you were in platinum last season and you were relegated to G1 with 1150 this season... I am not very excited to move because the quality of the members is not perfect ... their results last season in league CL and cup don't show they are ambitious or hard fighters so if you didn't collect 1350 this season you won't receive any token ... thanks for the offer and good luck mate
    Thanks for the reply. We are in platinum division now. Promoted last season. We are all active players with most above 100%. I'm at 106% and our highest is at 115%. Don't worry about CL or cup as some players sacrifice the comps to not get promoted and stay at a higher percentage.

USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I still need to replace 1 member kwesw8
    The Best of the Best