Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Platinum Asso recruiting for next season.

Platinum Asso recruiting for next season.

Ballersville is recruiting again. We're, first & foremost, an active bunch - attending every game, sharing bonuses, loans, discussing strategies & even supporting each other in other competitions via Facebook. My team is usually 7 - 8*, but we're pretty strong overall & share a lot of loans.

We have a couple of spots opening up due to one of our long term members retiring from the game & another having trouble staying active. We're looking for active, enthusiastic & experienced managers keen to maintain 110 / 120+ teams. Tanking is fine.

We have the final weekend to go & should be able to retain Platinum. If you have what it takes to help us remain competitive, do drop me a line with some screenshots of your team & competitions.
    Cheers!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hehe I am already on the roster but I just want to say this is a great organization with many veterans and strong leadership. The top guys just refuse to lose and we look out for each other. We always communicate and I learn so much from these guys. If you needs an association for life, this is it. And we will be a permanent platinum club
    Last edited by CSGFC; 09-14-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Screenshots

+50Ts by the end of the season. Spending around 200 rest pks, can get to 119-120% by the end of next season
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Platinum Asso recruiting for next season.-screen-shot-2017-09-14-21.15.14.jpg   Platinum Asso recruiting for next season.-screen-shot-2017-09-14-21.15.33.png   Platinum Asso recruiting for next season.-screen-shot-2017-09-14-21.15.45.jpg  

May be it is easier for us to look up. What's is your current association?

The Football Association

I just opened a Thread, take a Look and Tell me if you want me to join

Well?

Sorry guys, we still haven't decided on whether the members will leave right away. Both have been with us for a long time & are keen to be active. We've retained Platinum & working on the plan for next season.

If and when we do have an opening coming up in the next few weeks, we'll contact you. If you are willing to wait, thanks ! Otherwise all the very best !

If you do have an opening, I will be interested.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aminu Aliyu Abdulmalik View Post
    If you do have an opening, I will be interested.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk
    Not right now, but probably soon. Can you send some screenshots of your team, if it meets the criteria mentioned im the op? Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast