Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 111% lvl 31 is looking for active association!

Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    I hope you dont have too many offers so my proposal have bigger odds hehe. I looked your profile and saw you are very active here-> you have knowledge of the game. So thats i like, because i am the same. My starting line up always has minimum 120% overall quality without tanking or spending real money. I missed only once my assoc games because i was angry at the game because of( if you heard about the bug with the penalties in assoc. games)So I offer you a really dedicated team mate
    Ye your asso seems very good. I need to say goodbye to my old asso managers and then lets see what happens

Rookie
    It is up to you to decide. If you find better assoc with more tokens earning i will understand you. I can not guarantee a platinum division because we start this season with 996 points which means we must finish 1st place in all our tournaments. You will write here what you will decide.
    k1tb likes this.

Hi. Platinum association here. Need active players, have two that never show up. Name of association is Eagles of Patane, search and see if you are interested.
    111% lvl 31 is looking for active association!-1938793666.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1938793666.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	87970
    Assoc: Eagles of Patane #39u0f0
    GMT+8
    160% average

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12