Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By USARABAT

Thread: End the idea of association and distribute the tokens according to league positions

Pro

End the idea of association and distribute the tokens according to league positions

I suggest cancelling the association competition because it doesn't improve our players. The purpose of the association competition is to help managers win tokens[/B]s (and few rests and moral boosters) only and nothing else .. because without enough tokens 90 % of managers will give up shortly and quit the game.

We can't even add new friends that we meet through association games.

The captain can kick members without any restrictions even before the winning of tokens in an hour

The current system encourage creating fake teams join to manipulate the weekly draw

The current system encourage tanking ....etc..

In general the cons are more than the pros

What I suggest is that those 100 - 50 - 30 - 20 - 10 Tokens that go for each member through the association competition can be distributed for the 14 members in each club / each level / each server

1st position in League = 100 T
    2nd position = 90 T
    3rd = 80
    4th = 70
    5th = 60
    6th = 50
    7th = 40
    8th = 35
    9th= 30
    10th =25
    11th= 20
    12th- 15
    13th-10
    14th- 5 Tokens only.

Such distribution encourage training/ buying players/ watching games more ...

But the most important thing to avoid exploitation of that reward system is that the tanking teams don't receive any token reward in case of they remained in the same level.

So what do you think ?.
    smk fc likes this.

Dreamer
    I, personally, find associations fun to play and it is the only feature that has chat and loans enabled.
    End associations --> No way!!!!

But, I do agree with the idea of reducing association token rewards and adding token rewards to league, Cup and CL.
    Only for top 8 in league and quarter finalists in Cup and CL.

Pro
    okay I said I am against the idea of association not the idea of chat and loaning

They can add the chatting idea in the league - it would be much more fun to talk with competitors

The idea of loaning can be applied in the negotiations between managers ... it would be more beneficial

The idea of distributing tokens as rewards for best 2 or 4 or 8 teams in cup or CL is also nice

But i think everybody should win tokens including the struggling teams in league from position 9 to 14 because without more tokens they can't improve and if u give only first 8 it means indirectly that you are helping them only to win first 8 positions next league ... Token reward should be for motivation not for punishing ...

Firstly, nah I like the Asso system. It's largely what keeps me playing T11 still. There are a lot of things that need fixing with Asso & T11 in general of course. But it's not that bad a module, at least for those who have fought their way up to Platinum.

I doubt they'll be adding token rewards to league & other competitions. But even if they did, I agree with gamer - it should be for the top 8, as it would somewhat discourage tanking imo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk