Thread: imprortant for association

imprortant for association

Hello . I need an very good Association (Gold1 ) i am 115% and i see every matches and i am every day On.pls let the messages here and i will check all .the tournament is tomorrow so fastttt

Addicted
    Hi Dion
    Our association is called Champagne Super Rovers, there is another with the same name. Ours is the 1030pts Gold 1

Currently we are :
    Richie 125% team quality and 40% bonus
    David 104% and 40%
    Martin 103% and 40%
    Mehred 99% and 40%
    Tencho 95% and 36%

We have a 6th member who is either on holiday or dissappeared and at 0% bonuses.
    We will delete him when we find a suitable active replacement. Is that you ? Are you active and serious ?
    Just one question, why do you insist everyone is online ? All the time or just for games ? We have a good turnout on matchday but not always 6 cos some people work right ? At least 4 of us are present on all weekends. 100% is a lil too much to demand cos people work too. But our activity of almost average 40% bonuses is pretty damn good.
    Let me know but don't delay cos the draw is friday morning for the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Hi Dion
    Our association is called Champagne Super Rovers, there is another with the same name. Ours is the 1030pts Gold 1

Currently we are :
    Richie 125% team quality and 40% bonus
    David 104% and 40%
    Martin 103% and 40%
    Mehred 99% and 40%
    Tencho 95% and 36%

We have a 6th member who is either on holiday or dissappeared and at 0% bonuses.
    We will delete him when we find a suitable active replacement. Is that you ? Are you active and serious ?
    Just one question, why do you insist everyone is online ? All the time or just for games ? We have a good turnout on matchday but not always 6 cos some people work right ? At least 4 of us are present on all weekends. 100% is a lil too much to demand cos people work too. But our activity of almost average 40% bonuses is pretty damn good.
    Let me know but don't delay cos the draw is friday morning for the next game.
    Let me know when can i come

#LR7BE3
    Platinum, active, diverse players

Dreamer
    #yr23am

#GZIA38 UTD Div 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion1 View Post
    Hello . I need an very good Association (Gold1 ) i am 115% and i see every matches and i am every day On.pls let the messages here and i will check all .the tournament is tomorrow so fastttt
    Hi Dion. We are Nacional FCF, #S6I6MF. Platinum, currently 1220 points. A member has just left. We are also looking for serious players who like to enjoy playing TE.
    If you want to join us, let's discuss through private message, you tell me more about your team, I walk you through our rules, and we see if want to play together.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

If you are interested in your team and will follow the federation matches, it will make us happy to join. NOTE: You can easily find it when you search with Tag: # FWNMN6.
    YİGİDOLAR GELİYOR