Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 106% team looking for a gold 1 or platinum association

Rookie
    Still waiting

Rookie
    Trust me,im not looking for easy token if my association is good enough im gonna stay there for next seasons

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
    Trust me,im not looking for easy token if my association is good enough im gonna stay there for next seasons
    Mate, with your 107% you are not exactly attractive. In asso, people look for reliable managers. The fact is that you look a bit picky: we want managers who stay on board whether we promote or demote: it's a bit easy to come before the last tourney and ask for an asso who is sure to earn tokens!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Mate, with your 107% you are not exactly attractive. In asso, people look for reliable managers. The fact is that you look a bit picky: we want managers who stay on board whether we promote or demote: it's a bit easy to come before the last tourney and ask for an asso who is sure to earn tokens!
    i am reliable,but about the tokens you're right who doesn't need tokens?
    in this game without tokens you can't keep going but this time it's not just about token i will stay if any good asso accepts me

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
    i am reliable,but about the tokens you're right who doesn't need tokens?
    in this game without tokens you can't keep going but this time it's not just about token i will stay if any good asso accepts me
    hey mehran, looks to me like you just want to join anybody. i asked you to stay 2 weeks ago and you left. now you wanna come back to us cos you didn't find anywhere else. i can not make a place back for you at this point as we are all getting our 50 tokens on saturday. you left our asso in trouble and i've had to work damn hard to pick up the pieces since you abandonned us

Rookie
    my team is 107%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 106% team looking for a gold 1 or platinum association-topeleven.jpg  
    Last edited by Mehran; 10-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    hey mehran, looks to me like you just want to join anybody. i asked you to stay 2 weeks ago and you left. now you wanna come back to us cos you didn't find anywhere else. i can not make a place back for you at this point as we are all getting our 50 tokens on saturday. you left our asso in trouble and i've had to work damn hard to pick up the pieces since you abandonned us. you should have stayed loyal to us instead of thinking you could find better. we need only 8pts this weekend for gold 1. you kept ignoring my mails to come back over the past week and you've continued looking elsewhere. suddenly you are without and you expect me to kick someone out so you can have his 50 tokens ?? get real mate come on. show some loyality

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    hey mehran, looks to me like you just want to join anybody. i asked you to stay 2 weeks ago and you left. now you wanna come back to us cos you didn't find anywhere else. i can not make a place back for you at this point as we are all getting our 50 tokens on saturday. you left our asso in trouble and i've had to work damn hard to pick up the pieces since you abandonned us
    man i'm sorry that i left you i wish you guys best of luck
    i know i made a mistake that time and now i'm paying the price and it's totally fine if i can't join you
    you put your asso back together and you have a responsibility for them, you can't just kick the people who are loyal to you out,as you said.

Addicted
    good luck and stay in touch. perhaps a place available for the new season. we are 1 player short of a great asso. we're really chilled since ernesto and david left and found great members who are quiet and good teams

Rookie
    i just wish this never happened but...anyways we're human beings and we sometimes make mistakes...i just hope things get better

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast