Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 106% team looking for a gold 1 or platinum association

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehran View Post
    i just wish this never happened but...anyways we're human beings and we sometimes make mistakes...i just hope things get better
    Ernesto was trouble and he was causing the abuse and insults. Shame you couldn't see that. Did you know since I kicked him out he's been kicked out of 3 other assos ? now he tried to join us again 3 days ago with a new name lol ( a fake name diego simeone ). i rejected him. It is so peaceful now. We won the last tournement so easily 24-9 and 26-8. if only you had stayed when i asked you to. and not only that i sent you many messages over the past 2 weeks and you ignored me.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Ernesto was trouble and he was causing the abuse and insults. Shame you couldn't see that. Did you know since I kicked him out he's been kicked out of 3 other assos ? now he tried to join us again 3 days ago with a new name lol ( a fake name diego simeone ). i rejected him. It is so peaceful now. We won the last tournement so easily 24-9 and 26-8. if only you had stayed when i asked you to. and not only that i sent you many messages over the past 2 weeks and you ignored me.
    lol I feel ur pain bro as a fellow captain I've had about 5 members come and go in the last 2 seasons and I got in contact with all of them from this forum. Once they see ur prospects are low they just ditch ur association about 2 members left in a week ( i dont want to call names) once they saw that we were getting relegated from platinum division and was going to earn 0 tokens about 2 seasons ago I missed kicking out my old semi active, but loyal members so I stopped inviting forumers and just accepted people that applied even though their team is just 5 star quality and things have been great this season 3 wins out of 3 tourneys maybe when I see someone on the forum with a good team and I'm convinced of his loyalty I would accept him
    Last edited by Spartan117; 10-11-2017 at 10:49 AM.
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    lol I feel ur pain bro as a fellow captain I've had about 5 members come and go in the last 2 seasons and I got in contact with all of them from this forum. Once they see ur prospects are low they just ditch ur association about 2 members left in a week ( i dont want to call names) once they saw that we were getting relegated from platinum division and was going to earn 0 tokens about 2 seasons ago I missed kicking out my old semi active, but loyal members so I stopped inviting forumers and just accepted people that applied even though their team is just 5 star quality and things have been great this season 3 wins out of 3 tourneys maybe when I see someone on the forum with a good team and I'm convinced of his loyalty I would accept him
    what makes me laugh is people who left a few weeks ago are trying to come back on payout day for 50 tokens lol.. they see we're on 1192pts needing just 8pts... that takes the piss
    gamer5289 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123