Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By gizzmo
  • 3 Post By gamer5289
  • 2 Post By gizzmo

Thread: P... off wit this asso thing!

Famous

P... off wit this asso thing!

All is said and it had to come out, sorry. We have a 7.5 star asso. We train, we loan, we earn bonus, we attend games. All this stuff for what ? Just to struggle saving a spot in gold 1! We just need 35 pts to do so but yesterday, we got the funniest of all draws with 3 assos better than ours! This is going to be a huge fight just to SAVE OUR PLACE. And this, just to have the "chance" to do it again next season with no hopes of getting promoted. When I look to the top 100 list, I have the feeling we could beat 75% of the teams. There is even one asso that averages around 4 stars! How fair is this ? Those people do not train, do not play the game and still, they earn 100 tokens! It's just ridiculous! When is this gonna change ? We want a FAIR draw, completely random. And we'll see who is the best then. Or do they expect us to exploit the system like the top 10 do ?
    madflo19 and Richie72 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Addicted
    it's so true what you said. we are average 6 to 7 star and top 11 match us up to similar assos. therefore the 4 star assos only play 4 star assos too !! the system is messed up and time top 11 did something about it and reward the teams who actually try and play the game properly !! i've seen it doesn't pay to have big % teams cos it just attracts similar opposition !! it's so damn wrong !! RANDOM DRAWS PLEASE TOP 11
    Rant over !!
    Richie

Dreamer
    Gizzmo

You guys really hit the bad spot in terms of average quality.
    Once the average asso quality goes above 130ish, the draws are cruel.
    Gold1 is still bearable, Platinum.....its awful.
    Last season...for 2 consecutive weeks, we had 3 opponents from top 50.
    We were high 7*, they....8* and 9*.
    The only way to avoid this, balance your association quality.
    OR of course, you can start the exploits of having wrestlers in your team, use 1* team which becomes 6* after asso draw, etc, etc
    Richie72, gizzmo and Niddhoeggr like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Gizzmo

OR of course, you can start the exploits of having wrestlers in your team, use 1* team which becomes 6* after asso draw, etc, etc
    Our asso is 131/123/117/114/107/86 so you recommend i hang on to the 86% manager ? Cos i have 2 managers knocking on my door 119/112 to replace the lower 2 teams of our asso.

Addicted
    The draws should be random. End of story.
    It's great that a level 7 team of 120% can play a level 60 team of 120%. That's great, means everyone can play, but to match up poor assos vs poor assos and only big guns vs big guns is damn wrong !!! No wonder there are 4* teams in the top 100 !! Give me strength !! Top 11 have got it all wrong here.
    Very unfair

Dreamer
    Yes Richie.
    The way the draws are made, I would hang on to those 2 low teams.

Addicted
    Yes Richie.
    The way the draws are made, I would hang on to those 2 low teams.
    then i need to replace them with low teams who train cos 16% and 22% bonus isn't good enough. that's the problem. the other 4 are all on 44% by matchday. the 2 knocking my door maintain 40%.. I'm really stuck here.... don't know what to do

If a team cannot consistently maintain 44% then they are not serious players and you need to flick them.

Famous
    Gizzmo

Yes, I think I agree with your observations. But this is just ridiculous. It's a bit like having 3rd or 4th division teams winning champions league when Real or Bayern would lose in quarter-finals because they played each other! Stupid!
    Richie72 and gamer5289 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Our asso is 131/123/117/114/107/86 so you recommend i hang on to the 86% manager ? Cos i have 2 managers knocking on my door 119/112 to replace the lower 2 teams of our asso.
    if you add the 119% and 112% teams, I hope your 131% can get points off 8* teams, he'll be playing them often. It's not impossible, I've seen team that can consistently get points as a 10%-15% underdog.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-17-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    Level 40 Manager