Thread: 1 space to fill in a very active association in silver 1 div.

1 space to fill in a very active association in silver 1 div.

We all play daily and keep our teams in good shape. We usually watch our games when we can and have a great record in our young association history. We are active and seek 1 more active player who is planning to stay active. Due to time wasters we are again seeking 1 member. Your level does not matter at all but your team must be above 75% standard.

What we do not like is inactivity. If you become inactive without warning us first, you will be removed after around 1 week, we do not carry anyone, we all work together

if you think you may be interested, search for spurs cockerels , check us out and send an application.

We already have enough points for promotion, we had over 1200 at the end of last season, that is more than many gold div teams. We start this season with 980, the promotion to gold is only 900.

Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from someone suitable soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TRobinson View Post
    We all play daily and keep our teams in good shape. We usually watch our games when we can and have a great record in our young association history. We are active and seek 1 more active player who is planning to stay active. Due to time wasters we are again seeking 1 member. Your level does not matter at all but your team must be above 75% standard.

What we do not like is inactivity. If you become inactive without warning us first, you will be removed after around 1 week, we do not carry anyone, we all work together

if you think you may be interested, search for spurs cockerels , check us out and send an application.

We already have enough points for promotion, we had over 1200 at the end of last season, that is more than many gold div teams. We start this season with 980, the promotion to gold is only 900.

Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from someone suitable soon.
    Can I join in , My overall % is 79 , hope thats enough..... and is everyone active ......like chat , give loans and stuff if thats all in your assosiation I would be willing to join !

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk