Thread: Active Players Assoc -Gold 1 - 2 Spots available.

Active Players Assoc -Gold 1 - 2 Spots available.

Hey guys,
    My association Active Players Assoc has a spot soon to be 2 which needs filling. The association is active with unsupportive and inactive members removed regularly.

I'm looking for social active experienced players with a minimum 5 star team. Were currently at Gold 1 level and striving for platinum. My Vice captain is quitting the game and another member recently quit hence the openings.

If you like to chat know what your doing and can commit to supporting atleast 1 out of 2 matches, training and supporting the assoc we are right for you.

I am an older mature player so captain fairly and u derstood real life comes first.
    Let me know if you apply.

1 spot available now, 2nd available after this competition.

Tag #WP7M59

Rookie
    Hey I dont have a 5 star team but i m looking for a better association with long term goals and plans. I likesupportive association. This is my 2nd account so its 3 star team. Lemme know if you would take me on !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, my team is Alabama...6 stars..and always training/giving bonus...which is the NAME of the Association?

Ook, I found It!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell85 View Post
    Tag #WP7M59
    i applied to join. i am very active player.

Team Name is Winterfell

Got 1 spot left now possibly another in near future. Tag for association is in 2nd post. Unfortunately my requirements are firm sorry as we are aspiring for platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiecey View Post
    Hi, my team is Alabama...6 stars..and always training/giving bonus...which is the NAME of the Association?
    Did you end up applying Robbie? If gou dont use tag its Active Players Assoc. Logo is the crowned stag of house baratheon =p

Got 1 spot left if anyones interested and meet reqs