Thread: Attendance

Attendance

Why i haven't / don't see attendance in my association games? The price is half of normal league but i have always 0 / 260.000!!! What's wrong?

What is your parking level. This might affect the number of attendee.
    Another thing might be your association level. If it is low, number of attendance will be low but it will increase if your association win more games I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All construtions are at maximum, The association is silver level, 26 tournments win. In the normal league, champions and cup the attendance is always 260.000!

Rookie
    The price should be no more than 1 or your stadium will not be full.

Rookie
    Man did you tried different prices of your tickets- for example 1, if full- then try 10, then 20 and until you find the best price... or you see somethng that you dont understand and the first thing is to come here and claim that something is wrong. It is obvious that your managereal aprroach is wrong

Famous
    Association price for full seating will be much less than half league price. Very simple. Pick a number and keep doing until you are 4 or 5% fan bonus.

It's the ticket price. League, Cup and in particular CL is more attractive for the fans