Thread: One space open in our Gold3 association

Apprentice

One space open in our Gold2 association

Hi guys.

‘South Yorkshire Rovers’, seeks a new member.

We are a newly formed association. Since I became captain, we have had back to back promotions to Gold3. We are not overly serious, but we expect that you do your bit so that the association isn't let down as a while. We have a space open, due to a player failing to set up his squad since the previous season ends, which has resulted in him forfeiting 12 points and all 4 games, (luckily we still won this week), but we are open to a new player to replace.

I have a squad rated 135% and the other members are just promoted, so all at around 95-110%.
    Last edited by Seeker85; 12-18-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Hi guys.

South Yorkshire Rovers, seeks a new member.

We are a newly formed association. Since I became captain, we have had back to back promotions to Gold3. We are not overly serious, but we expect that you do your bit so that the association isn't let down as a while. We have a space open, due to a player failing to set up his squad since the previous season ends, which has resulted in him forfeiting 12 points and all 4 games, (luckily we still won this week), but we are open to a new player to replace.

I have a squad rated 135% and the other members are just promoted, so all at around 95-110%.
    Bump. One space open for a new player. Association currently in Gold league 2. 100%+ players welcome to join us.

Association name- South Yorkshire Rovers