Thread: 105% level 19 6 Star team currently Gold 1 looking for an active association Gold 1+

105% level 19 6 Star team currently Gold 1 looking for an active association Gold 1+

Hi guys,

I'm an active, almost daily player looking to join a new association. My current association has been gold 1 for 5-6 seasons now, often finishing less that 20 points from promotion. Only 2 or 3 other members are regularly active so bonuses aren't fully shared for training nor for watching matches.

I've got a solid 6 star team with a few players likely to achieve 7star by midseason and have a modest stash of tokens. ideally I'd like to join an active platinum team or gold 1 if you're very likely to achieve promotion.

Famous
    Well,

We just lost our spot in Gold 1 for 1 point (!!!) due to two a... in our team who did not train. I rekkon we will get back there this season. And planning platinium next. If you want to join, PM me.
    Best
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by LordsofLight View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm an active, almost daily player looking to join a new association. My current association has been gold 1 for 5-6 seasons now, often finishing less that 20 points from promotion. Only 2 or 3 other members are regularly active so bonuses aren't fully shared for training nor for watching matches.

I've got a solid 6 star team with a few players likely to achieve 7star by midseason and have a modest stash of tokens. ideally I'd like to join an active platinum team or gold 1 if you're very likely to achieve promotion.
    Just sent you a message. Would like you to join our Association so let me know.

Gold Division 1 and looking to progress.

Let me know.

Thanks

Rookie
    Hello guys! I'm looking for a manager for the association I belong to. Conditions to be part of this association are:
    - the average quality of the lot to be above 95% in the start of the season
    - minimum 32% bonus (we have 40%, so we prefer the same percentage)
    - be active: to offer training bonuses always, to watch matches and of course, active chat.

All association members comply with the above conditions.

The association name is Dream Team and has code: #9PDQJ8 - international association.

We play in GOLD 1.

GMT +2; 14 pm.