Thread: Active Manager seek Platinum/Gold1 association

Active Manager seek Platinum/Gold1 association

Hi

My team is currently at 108% but usually 125+ before the final week of the season. I've got hundreds of rests to aide training my players and a few hundred gold for new players. I'm a daily player with a bonus of 36+ who will be present at assoc tournaments and will share bonuses...

Ideally I'm looking for a platinum association but will consider an exceptional gold1 association

Quote Originally Posted by LordsofLight View Post
    Hi

My team is currently at 108% but usually 125+ before the final week of the season. I've got hundreds of rests to aide training my players and a few hundred gold for new players. I'm a daily player with a bonus of 36+ who will be present at assoc tournaments and will share bonuses...

Ideally I'm looking for a platinum association but will consider an exceptional gold1 association
    You would be welcome at Furious FC. PC0409. We currently have five active members and are looking for a sixth. We have been steadily moving up the standings and I expect us to be promoted to platinum this season. It sounds like your experience with association play would help us continue to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! We are in Gold1 and moving to Platinum.
    We will be glad to invite you
    Association: RUSSIA
    Our Tag: * #KJM8NZ

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

You can do it! Don't let your dream be dreams. Just do it!