Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CSGFC

Thread: Space for 2 members

Famous

Space for 2 members

Big Popa, tag #XK5JQV has space for 2 players from this afternoon (or tomorrow depending on when the game lets me free up space.)
    Gold 1 secured for next season, (think about it.....)
    Must exchange bonuses. Must get to the majority of games and must maintain your own teams bonuses.
    Chat is in English. Dutch, Spanish and Rumanian also spoken by various members.
    Home kick off time is noon, midday, 12:00 London.
    We know we'll never be number 1, we know we'll always struggle to reach and maintain platinum. But 50 tokens a season has to be worth a bit of effort.

Hello AltiPlano,

Thank you for your response.
    Napoli FC and Banco FC would love to join your association.
    I am looking for placement for two 110% teams, both are first in their league, alway max out on match bonus, training, and will train with team mates.
    Platinum is not hard if have enough dedicated players pulling for the association.
    Right now in my current association there are only 3 active players and it is deflating to lose back to back weekend even when my teams dominated.
    These teams are in North America, central time, so noon in London is 6 am here. That’s the only issue I see. If you can move back 1 hour the home match time it will be great. Otherwise in 2 months we will have day light saving time and it will be 7 am (doable) at home match time.
    If you think we are a good fit, those teams can join as soon as in 4 hours.

Current club is Lion #M7QXV0
    Bryan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Space for 2 members-0f46b9b9-343b-4518-ad5b-5deb9ef6a983.jpg  
    Last edited by CSGFC; 01-28-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Add club info
    Altiplano likes this.