Thread: Platinum Asso looking to replace an inactive player

Addicted

Platinum Asso looking to replace an inactive player

Hi guys,

We've just managed to retain Platinum status no thanks to a very inactive player who has really let us down this month and annoyed that he'll get 100 tokens for nothing.

Our players ended this season with 135%, 130%, 125%, 123%, 114% (the inactive one) and 95%. A very serious association.

We are looking for a very active player to join us, trains to 40% everyday, and present during asso games.

PM me or reply to this post if you are interested.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Hi guys,

We've just managed to retain Platinum status no thanks to a very inactive player who has really let us down this month and annoyed that he'll get 100 tokens for nothing.

Our players ended this season with 135%, 130%, 125%, 123%, 114% (the inactive one) and 95%. A very serious association.

We are looking for a very active player to join us, trains to 40% everyday, and present during asso games.

Cheers
    I have a club that’s 121% at the end of This season and I’m looking for an association

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a club that is 89% and it's growing (i got lot of tokens and milions).
    I'm first this season for my league.

Addicted
    sorry mate but we're complete now

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Hi guys,

Cheers
    I’m interested I ended with 137% this season can I join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hii .. im 160%
    keep bonus 40% and very active
    can I join your association ?