Thread: How to get a Gold 1 association in 10 minutes

How to get a Gold 1 association in 10 minutes

Here are some tips for people who want to gain more T per seson.

I call this "The stair's trick"
    1- Join a Silver 1 or Gold 3 association (It's easy to find one free)
    2- Go to standings at "Associations"
    3- Choose one association that has MORE points than your and has a space for you:

4- If it's open, then write down it's code (starts with #), leave your current association and join the new one.

Then, if you aren't happy enough with your assocition upgrade, you can:
    • Restart from 2-.
    • If there isn't an association with more points than yours:
    • Look if there is an association with less points and open for everyone.
    • Leave you association and restart from 1-.

And all the times you want. If you have luck, you'll find a Gold 1 association in about 10 minutes.

"Scape"
    If you do this you will be a bad person but it is worth it.
    If after the 3rd week you have clear that your association will be relegated, leave your association and do "The stair's upgrade" until you have a good association with many T.

You can do the 'good' form that consists in search at many forums about T11 association (like this one) and find a good and friendly association (because with the other forms you may be with inactive people and don't speak at the chat.

Well, I hope that I have helped someone because I don't know if what I'm saying everybody knows. XD
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7