Thread: Platinum Association Space?

Platinum Association Space?

Hi, daily playing English speaking manager after new challenge with platinum association. I am 128% always training daily to 40%. Let me know if you have a space.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaztopgun View Post
    Hi, daily playing English speaking manager after new challenge with platinum association. I am 128% always training daily to 40%. Let me know if you have a space.
    I am always sceptical about someone looking a week before the season ends, but we would be happy to have you in our Gold D1 association. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nothing to be sceptical about the association I'm in hasn't got enough quality they are all about 110-115% and will be relegated to Gold D1. I am 128% and want to play with more active association. Simple as that. I'm looking now as everyone will be looking at end of season so trying to secure a place now.

Why not create an association? I created three associations for 10 days, there are players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaztopgun View Post
    Hi, we have space and our trying to get into platinum (came 8 points short last season). Join unbeatable!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk